Mike says "The jukebox is a Wurlitzer 1015 bubbler with 45 rpm records so that I can liste
By The Numbers Garage Specs
• 40' x 60' stand alone garage
• 2400 square feet
• 12' ceiling height
• Shop/Restoration area is 1250 square feet
• Paint room is 1150 square feet
• Building is post and frame construction with metal siding
• 5 ton Trane air HVAC with special dust filters for sanding and paint
• Trusses are 2" x 6"
• Interior walls are finished drywall
• Commercial insulated 10X10 overhead doors
• Paint room is cross-flow ventilated with explosion proof fans, and fluorescent light fixtures
• Main work area is 12 X 12 black and white vinyl tile
• Challenger 9000 pound asymetrical.
Located just off of the work area is a storage room for both replacement and extra parts.
• 200-amp service with 220 for the air compressor. Wall outlets are placed every six feet throughout the work area. Computer and internet access.
• 4 zone alarm system for property and building, with early warning alert.
• Ingersol Rand Professional grade 7 hp, 240v with an 80-gallon tank delivering 175 psi located in the work area of the garage.
• The work area of the garage measures approx. 1250 square feet. It is equipped with an air compressor with overhead lines, glass bead cabinet, hydraulic lift, work benches, hand tools, mig welder, drill press, stationary press, metal brake, and a plasma cutter, among other tools too numerous to list. Located just off of the work area is a storage room for both replacement and extra parts. Also, there are shelving units used to organize various parts and products used to keep the entire collection looking and running showroom new. The work area is equipped to perform any function from simple tune-ups to complete restorations.
• 20 neon signs
• Wurlitzer 1015 juke box
• Corvette 1/18 scale model collection
• Coke machine
• And a '64 LS3/six-speed Vette Rod