This view is looking into the front of the garage through the show side of the garage. Her
By The Numbers Garage Specs
• Lower Level: 40' x 60' x 12' ceiling, plus 6' x -12.5', storage room. 9'x 5' bathroom in garage area
• Upper Level: 40' x 60' x 10' ceiling at apex. Bathroom 9' x 5'.
• 2 x 6 framing
• Insulation = Walls R19; blown-in ceiling R30 12/4 and 12/6 Pitch
• Fully finished walls and ceiling painted off-white
• Double-hung ultra-tilt low-e argon windows (Ten 32" x 74" (lower level) and Ten 32" x 62"and three 32" x 74" (upper level)
• Doors: three garage doors 10' x 10' with windows in top section installed as "high-lift". Two garage doors on front of building, one on side. Three 3/4 HP Lift-Master electric garage door openers.Entry doors from front, rear, and storage room.
The Corvette nearest to the front garage door on the show side is the frame-on restored '7
• Per code, poly moisture barrier, steel mesh, 4-inch concrete.
• Sherwin-Williams Tile Clad High Solids Epoxy applied to concrete floor.
• Surface prepared according to label directions.
• Upstairs: Glidden Porch and Floor Polyurethane oil applied to T4 flooring.
• 8 foot long fluorescent lights consisting of two rows of two 4' lights
• Nine lights on work side; Eight on show side; Twelve upstairs; bank-switched in groups.
• Six adjustable track lights on show side.
• Stinger ET four-post 7000 pound capacity with 110V power unit, caster kit, drip trays, jack bridge, aluminum ramps, and drive-through capability
Here is the Harpers' '67 all original 427/ 390 HP Corvette that has 33,000 original miles.
• 200 amp service with separate breaker box for each level. 220 V for compressor. 120 V circuits for lighting and wall outlets. Ceiling outlets switch controlled. Phone and cable outlets in work and show garage areas and upstairs. Wall-mounted TV and DVD/VCR in work area.
Standby Power: None
Heating and Cooling
• Four 2-ton capacity heat pumps, 12 SEER; Evaporation/Air handler units mounted in ceiling/attic; thermostat controlled; electrostatic air cleaners
• Interior and exterior hot and cold water spigots at garage corners; wash up-sink, bathroom. Tankless hot water heater.
• Floor drain: None
• NorthStar Electric Stationary Air Compressor - 5 HP, 80 Gallon, 15.9 CFM At 90 PSI, 230 Volt, Located in storage room to reduce work area noise, In-wall compressed air outlets in work and clean areas as well as upstairs
This is the first floor restroom.
• Craftsman and Suncast tool chests, fixed and rolling benches.
• Wall Storage: None
• Award plaques, framed photos, Corvette automobilia. Working stoplight
• Stacked washer/dryer; under-counter refrigerator; 6-ton hydraulic press; 20-gallon parts washer; 2-ton engine lift; three 1,500 pound engine stands: Mixed media blast cabinet; 5 gallon adjustable oil catch pan; floor jacks and stands.
Initially set up as an office and parts storage area, the upstairs also now accommodates a
The second floor was designed with the unique feature in that there are no supporting stru
Bob, Sharon, and Rob Harper.