At the opposite end of the...
At the opposite end of the den is a circa 1920s Brunswick pool table. The pool table took 2 years to locate and restore. A local artisan who provided pool tables to a long list of celebrities did the restoration. Instead of regular chairs around the pool table for players and spectators, the den has 2 antique barber's chairs. One is solid oak from the early 1900s and the other is from 1950 with a complete restoration is 2006.
• Hot and cold water in the work area sink, bathroom-sink and shower areas.
• 1 floor drain in the display area. 1 floor drain in the work area for washing cars during inclement weather.
• Professional grade 7 hp, 240v system with a 60 gallon tank delivering 175psi located in the work area of the garage.
• Full bathroom with shower facility
• Full length wet bar
• Wine chiller
• Plasma television with surround sound
• A fully functional vintage six-card pinball machine
• Circa 1920's Brunswick pool table
• A Standard gauge electric train circling the entire 120' of wall space with a tunnel through the fireplace
• 2 antique barber's chairs
Tom also owns this Freightliner...
Tom also owns this Freightliner and 50' enclosed trailer he uses to transport multiple cars to events and various restoration shops. He also has a 20' open trailer with an electric winch for short local trips.
• Air compressor
• Bead Blaster
• Hydraulic lift
• Complete set of Snap-On tools
• Steam Cleaner
• Complete set of air tools
• Welders and torches
• Separate parts storage room
• Band Saw
• Drill Press
• In excess of 450 vintage signs
• 25 vintage neon signs
• 6 vintage fuel pumps
• 2 vintage Coca-Cola soda machines
• Other items too numerous to list
Current Tom Dellamalva Car Collection
• 1958 Blue Corvette High Horse Car (Bloomington Gold)
• 1961 Red/White Cove Fuelie (NCRS - Bloomington Gold)
• 1965 Cobra Replica built for and owned by Reggie Jackson
• 1967 Triple Black Corvette Coupe Roadster 350 hp
• 1967 White Corvette Coupe 400 hp
• 1967 Elkhart Blue Corvette Coupe 390 hp (fully documented 1 of 1 COPO) NCRS - Bloomington Gold
• 1967 Red Corvette Roadster 435 hp
• 1967 Silver Corvette Roadster 435 hp (Bloomington Gold)
• 1967 Shelby GT-500
• 1970 AAR Cuda
• 1972 Orange Corvette Coupe (Duntov P.V. - Featured in Corvette Fever Magazine)
• 1995 Ferrari Spider
• 2004 Yellow Z06