- Two-piece (aluminum hat and iron disc) rotors provide LITE direct replacement for OE applications
- Increased diameter rotor upgrade systems employing OEM calipers
- Increased rotor diameter means greater leverage and improved brake torque
- Rotors are larger than the OE units they replace and are designed for use with larger-than-stock wheels
- Includes specialized caliper hardware to properly accommodate installation
- Are always directional with curved vanesCross-drilled, slotted, and zinc-coated surfaces
We decided to install the EradiSpeed-PLUS-TWO system on Project C5X, which means we had to suspend the suspension either on jackstands or on a lift. The job is pretty straightforward and can be easily accomplished on a Saturday afternoon. Our thanks go to Dutch Miller at Baer Brakes for his help on this article. Now let's get right into the brake upgrade.
Here are the new Baer Sport...
Here are the new Baer Sport Touring pads.
When installing the new rotor,...
When installing the new rotor, place a lug nut with a washer to hold the rotor in place while the caliper is installed.
When installing pads in the...
When installing pads in the caliper, be sure pad sliders and antirattle are in place in the top of the caliper. Compress pistons back into the caliper as the new pads are likely thicker than the used pads. This can frequently be done by hand, although a pad spreader may be needed.
| DIFFICULTY INDEX ::: III |
|ANYONE'S PROJECT | no tools required || I |
|BEGINNER | basic tools || II |
|EXPERIENCED | special tools || III |
|ACCOMPLISHED | special tools and outside help || IIII |
|PROFESSIONALS ONLY | send this work out || IIIII |